2012年4月6日星期五

Problem with electric bike hub motor kit

Good day.I have bought from you 1 set of 48V 1000W rear electric bike kit that includes 48V 12Ah li battery,48v lcd brushless motor controller,twist throttle,brake levers with 26” 1000w hub motor rear wheel.Received all things.The order number lf283218U578679K. Shipment was fast and packing box was not broken.
But since I had installed hub motor wheel,motor controller,throttle..everything, I had following problems: Twist throttle was sometimes hard to begin electric bike motor uphill, with even slightest elevation.Electric bike kit either stops unintentionally, while I begin to accelerate hub motor, or doesn’t start at all. Usually it takes several amperes to start throttling.Electric bike motor never gets hot, only a little bit warm.
Electric bike kit (regenerative) brakes almost didn’t work at all. It is possible to stop with them only from the lowest speed of 5km/h approximately. If the speed is more than this, brakes just let the hub motor to freewheel. I don’t know if they are converting electrical energy.
When I tried to use USB cable to see, if it is because of lcd hub motor controller settings, I couldn’t connect to it. Software starts, when I choose “Connect” nothing happens with the program itself, only the electric bike motor starts to beep constantly. “Get settings” didn’t load any, changing parameters and saving them seems to have no effect on the electric bike motor behaviour. Only “Disconnect” button worked, but somehow it says that “Get settings” is complete, and any changes in parameters reset to their initial state. After approximately 360km, “Cruise control” button stopped to work. I opened hub motor and checked electrical connection to the motor controller itself, the button itself and wires are functioning properly. But I have absolutely no voltage reading on the button’s wires.
Read article from blog and forum,I doubt the problem comes from electric bike battery.It as said,there is a BMS inside li battery.Some cells would be dead because of overcharge or overdischarge.If dead,can’t charge li battery.Even if charge it,green led on charger will light at once.It looks like full charge,actually no any electrical energy inside battery.So when I ride my hub motor electric bike,the electric bike motor will stop in short time.
Please, help me to resolve those electric bike kit problems, especially, with “Cruise control” button.
Hub motor,electric bike motor,electric bike kit supplier: Leaf Motor Technology Co.,Ltd
Website:https://www.leafmotor.com

没有评论:

发表评论