2012年6月4日星期一

electric bike conversion kit battery

Q: After order hub motor wheel bike conversion kit with battery. When could you ship this electric bike battery . Is it only one blue packing plastic battery like the one you send me a picture of that one fix on to my frame I just need to hold it with zip ties. Dose this electric bike battery have a on and off switch. or is it a pack with like 2 battery's in a bag? 
A: This blue packing plastic battery doesn't have ON/OFF switch. Only frog/bottle style battery has this key or ON/OFF switch.
If you need 36V bike kit system, You can order frog/bottle battery.
Frog battery is easy to hold on your seat-post, don't need to drill two holes on your frame.
 We sell lithium battery, it's lighter."2 battery's in a bag" that is 24V sealed lead acid battery. It's very heavy and cheap.
Q: I didn't read the last sentence I don't want batteries In a bag because it is to big then I need the rack I don't like racks. I sent it from my IPod I drop it and catched it and I press the send bottle. So I was saying I don't like the rack, but with the blue packing plastic battery 48v 10ah  is it one pack or 2 pack that comes with the kit, and Connect to the controller. The one you Send is just one, it has 2 wires on each side is that the one that comes with the kit. and how can I turn it off and on the bottle battery is to big and long.
A: 48V 10Ah is one pack that is made up of many cells with BMS.
If we order our hub motor bike conversion kit and electric bike battery. We first to ship bike conversion kit in 24 hours. Any lithium battery should be customized as order. Because electric bike battery is different from other goods. It has use life. It takes about 7 days to customize.
There are one positive wire, one negative wire and one plug for a charger. Turn off should disconnect wires. Sure, also can connect a switch to control it(ON/OFF)
Q: There isn't the pass used for how hard you pedal, if you pedal hard hub motor will go faster. what about if I don't install the pas and I pedal will it go faster or will it go at the same speed, also if I install the pas can I still go fast with out pedaling, or do I need to keep on pedaling to go fast with the pas up hills. 
A: Our hub motor bike conversion kit can work with throttle/pas.
If both install throttle and pas.
1.If you pedal it, don't use throttle, pedal faster, hub motor wheel run faster.
2.If you twist throttle, don't pedal.Twsit more, hub motor wheel faster.
3.If you twist throttle and pedal together, only one decide speed.

When you ride on the road or up hills, most of time use throttle, don't need to pedal. Sure, if you need to do exercise. Please pedal more.
Bike conversion kit, hub motor, electric bike battery supplier: Leaf Motor Technology Co., Ltd
Website: https://www.leafmotor.com/

没有评论:

发表评论