2012年5月26日星期六

Spokes for hub motor bike conversion kit

Q: I ordered a 750W hub motor last month. Now I am going to fix a 20 inch bike motor wheel. Are there standard spokes with nipples I can order on leaf motor online anywhere as order bike conversion kit ? If so- where ( what ’s the standard, exact measurements ) ? If I order from you, what would be the price? A: It's very difficult to replace spokes for hub motor ,there are not standard ones. The length of spoke is lie on the dia.of hub motor and bike rim. Ours are double alloy rims,20" rim: eyelet to eyelet is 360mm. If you order rim and spokes with nipples,just costs $30USD,but the shipment costs $100USD Because the vol. of bike rim is very large. If you don't order bike rim, just order spokes with nipple, it’s very hard to done your bike kit. Why not order bike conversion kit directly ? Another way, you order 20 inch bike motor wheel with rim and hub. But without rotor winding. When you receive this hub wheel, you should disconnect your hub motor, take the rotor winding out of your hub, and put into this 20 inch wheel. This is the best choice. Cost less, easier to solve your issue. Q: I tried to take out a spoke and I was successful. I then tried to put the spoke back into the bike rim and I succeeded again. So I would like to order a set of spokes without the rim. How much would it cost? A: The price of 1 set of spokes is $10USD; The price of shipment by EMS is $50USD (USA or Europe) Total price:$60USD Q: Yes, I'd like to go ahead and purchase it. To double check : - Are nipples included? - Spoke (nipples) are for 20" rim (750W motor)? - How can I pay for it – PayPal ? What's PayPal ID (email)? A: I am not sure you can install them. We will send you a set of spokes (more than 36 pieces with nipples) You could pay on our website directly. www.leafmotor.com Q: I just sent you $60USD directly via PayPal (Transaction ID#28L39717XW247817D,date 25-May-2012)I couldn't do it from your website, so you will only see PayPal payment (may not see any order) A: Could you tell me your correct address and telephone that for shipment. We are going to ship out your products in 24 hours. You will receive below goods: 1.36 pcs spokes with nipples for 20" 750w hub motor bike conversion kit Bike conversion kit, hub motor, bike motor supplier: Leaf Motor Technology Co., Ltd

没有评论:

发表评论