2012年5月15日星期二

18 inch hub motor bike kit

Q: Are these dimensions inches or centimeters about hub motor ? Can I pedal with this bike kit . What about the torque arm? Does it come in the conversion bike kit . These pictures are from my bike do you think that everything that need to go on the handle bars will fit, including the twist throttle, it looks small my handle bars they are thick. Do you think the 18" bike motor rim will fit on this tire, does the torque arm come with the bike conversion kit. Do you think it will fit on the tire. Do you think the battery will fit on the frame . If I order the LEP-4810 48v 10AH+charger that's the battery blue plastic packing I am going to get. if I buy the bike conversion kit everything I need comes with the bike kit I don’t need to buy something separate if for some reason I doesn't fit can I return it and get a 20'' front hub motor wheel kit how many years of warranty do I get and what does it cover. Sorry for so many questions I just need to find the right bike kit. What are the dimensions of the controller long, wide and height.

A: We have rack. If possible, controller and battery can be put on this rack.
It takes about 10s to install this rack. Your tire is fit for our 18" hub motor. Install front bike motor is easy. It takes about 2 minutes to install. Your handle bars are thick, but can't control speed. We can offer you a pas for free, when pedal, it will work. How to install this pas? Don't worry, everything you buy will be fit for your frame.20" front wheel can't be install on your front fork. Install 18inch wheel is the best choice. Can I get a question, img22mm enclosed? What size of your aluminum tubes,φ22 or φ25? Standard dia. is φ22.It's install our throttle, brake levers..

Q: But I don't like the rack is there a way do put the battery and the controller on to the frame. My friend told me I need carbon fiber stands. How can I tell if the handle bars are 22s or 25s. I measured them but it’s hard to get the actual thickness they are round. I think they are 22s, but still can you help me figure it out. Does the bike kit have a warranty. Do I need the pass how do I install it do I take off the pedal then I put in, what about the torque arm does it come with the kit, that is important, also how fast do I pedal or I just twist the throttle and it goes. What are the dimensions of the rim with the bike motor, I just need the thickness to see if it is ok. Does the battery and the controller heat up do they need to breathe, because I don't like the rack I’m thinking of mounting the battery and the controller with duct tape, I don't want to burn them they are expensive.   

没有评论:

发表评论