2012年5月26日星期六

20 inch hub motor electric bike conversion kit

Q: Do I need to drill holes in my bike?I don't want holes in my bike that bike is expensive now I want the pedal assist will it come with bike conversion kit . A: If you do need our bottle style electric bike battery, you should drill two holes on your bike frame then can install this lithium battery. If you order our bike conversion kit, we can offer you 1 set of pedal assist for free. Q: Can I return it if it doesn't fit? I meant the 20'' rim with the hub motor .The bottle style lithium battery doesn't fit. The 48v 10ah electric bike battery fits. I am going to use zip ties. I downloaded the drawing but dimensions doesn't say inches or mm. Can you please tell me what are they inches or milliliters? A: We aren’t agree with return after we shipped electric bike kit . Because the shipping fee is too expensive, we will update these data with inch. What type of drawing did you download,20 inch rim or hub motor ? We can note more dimensions on this drawing. 1 inch=2.54cm 1cm=10mm 1 gallon=3.785 liters 1 liter=1000 milliliters Q: Also you didn't answer my question about the pas, will it come with the bike kit if I click pedal assist on your website. Or do I need to buy it separate. If I do how much does it cost? I downloaded the drawing the one you send me. I don't understand that because it doesn't say inches or milliliters. When are you guys going to update the hub motor ′s drawing. The rear electric bike kit tire has a coaster brake with a thick silk tire that's what the tire says on it and it has a thick hub on it. I think a 20'' electric rim with hub motor wont fit on it. Can you send me a picture of a 20'' electric rim with hub motor. I am going to print the picture and show it to the bike mechanic where I bought my bike to see if the 20'' front hub motor or the 20'' rear electric bike kit will fit my bike. Everything fits on my bike what I am worried about is the rims with the hub motor. A: If you order bike kit, we can offer you a pas for free. Your rear frame fork can't install our 20" rear hub motor. Because the spacing of your rear frame fork is 120mm (4.7") or 125mm(4.9").If install standard rear hub motor, the spacing must be 135mm(5.3").All dimension on our drawing should be "mm". We have all pictures and drawings about hub motor, electric bike conversion kit. But we only send your drawings. If you do want to convert your bike, you must convert 20 inch front wheel. That is best choice. Q: I am going to order bike conversion kit in the summer. Are you sure the front 20'' rim casting hub motor will fit my fork, how long will the electric bike battery take to be delivered to my house. That's it no more questions if I have another question ill email you thank you it was pleasure talking to you. A: It's no problem. We are sure our 20" front rim casting hub motor that can fit your fork and also only convert 20inch front bike kit. If we ship goods on Monday, Tuesday and EMS express doesn't delay. It takes about three days to deliver. Electric bike battery should take about 7 days to customize and deliver it takes about 3-5 days. Bike conversion kit, hub motor, electric bike kit, bike kit supplier: Leaf Motor Technology Co., Ltd Website: https://www.leafmotor.com

没有评论:

发表评论