2022年5月18日星期三

20 inch 1000w rear casted hub motor electric bike kit | Leafmotor

Q: Hey there how are you? I m texting u from Australia and wanna ask few questions before placing an order for 20 inch hub motor electric bike kit. 1:How long delivery will take to arrive in Australia ? 2:Which company u will use for that? 3:Do u have this but 1500w 2kw or 3kw hub motor ? 4:how long warranty is? 5:do u sell special metal parts to use in a form to prevent of braking it as its hub motor has so much power? or special fork? https://www.leafbike.com/products/diy-bike-conversion-kit/20-inch-48v-52v-1000w-rear-casted-hub-motor-electric-bike-kit-1218.html A: 1. About 10 days to arrive in Australia 2. Our self company make hub motors. 3. This 20 inch casted max 1000w, no 1500w, 2kw...  because only one kind of casted hub part for 1000w hub motor.  4. ONE year 5.it's easy to brake..  (1. press brake lever, it will cut off motor power at once.. 2. also your disk brake or V -brake works that's easy to stop motor Q: I mean I don't wanna brake metal parts which holds motor hub and wheel can u have a look on picture. Do u sell any piece of metal to make supports for frame in part where frame connects which wheel?  I m so sorry for my English I hope u understand what I m asking about A: The dia. of this motor's shaft is 14mm (flat is 10mm) Don't need other metal part. It's fit for all standard bike. Q: Yeah can u have a look at new pics I wound some in internet, and that what I am asking u to how to prevent it . I just don't wanna brake fork front or rear one. If front brakes its K i can Change for other one  But if rear, I will need to buy new bike A: The frame quality of bicycle on picture is not good. Many customers use this Aluminum bracket for 1000w, 1500w hub motor that is no problem. If you have steel fork that's much better. Q: Just one lats question before I place an order. Does that motor hub require special battery? Or can I use batteries i have 2 48v Samsung ebike batteries ? A: Don't need special battery. 20 inch 48v / 52v 1500w hub motor electric bike kit works with 48v or 52v battery (min 40v to max 60v) ONE 48v Battery can drive it.

没有评论:

发表评论