2022年5月12日星期四

need bike motor controller replacement | Leafmotor

I would like  to know if you sell  the bike motor controller only, because i damage mine by over voltage  and i need to replace it. Motor and LCD are still good. So please, i just need motor controller at the moment.   The photo I'm sending from a copy of a invoice is just to give you full details of address info, the invoice is from other kit , not this.   Can you make better price selling without LCD display ?   I will buy more parts in future from you for sure. I have new projects in my mind.   I already sent i e-mail today asking for the same model but with 60v (if this option is possible), if not possible no problem ,i will need  to have another 48v  controller, and  change to a 48v battery again..   Im sorry, I said in last e-mail i had 8 x 12v lead battery, but my mistake,because  in fact they are 10 bat, 12 amps +or- ,and 12 volts each. ( 2 box with 5 batt. each )   A lot of weight to carry, but i made already about 350 miles so far without any major problem...not bad homemade electric scooter…spend some money but i love this installation process, its a fine hobby for me. I ride it most of the time inside private property to avoid problems. I don't go fast, but uphill the controller burn…stupid mistake of mine..i push the controller limits.. many amps and some extra volts burn controller, almost in the end of the project..   I'm your costumer for some time and i prefer your controllers because they  are good and have regen break, very useful for me because i live in high place in Portugal, full of up and downhills.  I also prefer the original parts from you because i know they will fit perfect on the Lcd display that i already have   If yes , how can i pay you  excepting credit card ? I can make bank transfer if you like, or another safe method for both.  If i buy only controller i will pay less tax here also, less money in invoice is better for me because last time i payd a lot, also because motors are heavy , but only controller will be good, its lightweight for the post tax. If possible,  don't mention watt power in invoice please, The hub motor has 1000/1500 watt power.. i cant remember exactly, because sometimes display already  showed 1200, 1300 watt instant motor power  . maybe 1500w motor…not sure..

没有评论:

发表评论